Sunday, October 2, 2011

So THAT's what it was....

Yep - haven't posted in over a year. Why?

I forgot my password.

It came to me just now. - so I'm taking the opportunity to write a new blog - just quickly.

I have much to update.
For those who are facebook friends - my blogs automatically link to my facebook page, but for those who aren't on facebook (Yes those people exist!) this is for you.

Where to begin? The kids have grown - all of them.
They are 10, 9 and 7 now - and when I think back to what my life was like say....6 or 7 years ago - Wow, things have changed.
It's easier now - in so many ways. And harder in different ways, but mostly easier.

Because I want to actually post this blog, and not let it sit in purgatory while I try to think of something entertaining to write - that will come when I have more time - I will leave with a recent pic of the kids going back to school and a "Yay" that I' remembered my password so I may blog more diligently in the future.

4 comments: