Sunday, October 10, 2010

And the winner is............

Congrats to the 3 London Phonebooth winners

Handpicked without bias by my autistic 6 yr old son! (for real), using a very unsophisticated method involving numbers and letters and counting to ensure total randomness.

Sophia Lawson
Kara McIntee
Lorraine Lanier

Please contact me: jenn @ jmfx . com (without the spaces) so I can send you your print!


And now - The Bonus giveaway of The Dramatic Sky goes to..........

Kayla Boyle!

Thanks everyone. I'm off to eat Turkey because it's thanksgiving weekend. It's a gorgeous sunny day and 21 degrees Celcius.
I am thankful for so much!

2 comments:

  1. ppy Thanksgiving to you and yours, love you so ( and you know I can say that as often as I like can't I?) Also my verification word is supeepse, which I think means superpeople, very apt don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Jenn, you have made my day, no, my week, wait... my YEAR!! Thank you!!!! Off to email now.....
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete